boys attitude status in english

1. Every problem comes with solution! But if it doesn’t have any solution it’s girl.


 
2. Always set the goals high  and don’t drop until you get the desired result .


 
3. I’m sorry it is all my fault. I forgot you’re deranged.


 
4. I not perfect but I am limited edition.


 
 
5. My attitude is based on your behaviour .


 
 
6. We come from God but attitude is from the devil .


7. Little goals will make you expect little achievements so think big to win big success.


 
 
8. Live your life to express, not to impress. Work for a cause, and not for applause.


 
 
9.  My attitude towards you is based on how you treat me.


 
 
10.  I never insult people, I only tell them what they are.

                        
 
 
11.  I am not antisocial I am just not user-friendly.


 
 
12. Follow the rule of the sun . Shine and let the world burns.


 
 
13. Money is like Dettol, it kills 99.9% problems!


 
 
14. Don’t try to mess with me because you will see different aspects of my great personality.


 
 
15.  Hay You!!! Yeah… You – The one reading my status, please Get Lost!


 
 
16. I am not bad, I am worst in the kind.


 
 
17. As kids we loved the heroes as an adult we understand the villains.


 
 
18. My determination is higher than my smartness.


 
 
19. Only a champion is afraid of losing.


 
 

20. 75% of the boys have girlfriends… The remaining 25% have brains.


 
 
21. Boys who don’t have a girlfriend surely have a brain.


 
 
22. I’m poor. That’s the reason I can’t afford to pay attention.


 
 
23. You left without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.


 
 
24. I don’t treat people badly, I treat them accordingly.


 

25.  I wasn’t born handsome. I learned, worked and win it.


 
26. Yes, I’m rude because I don’t want to hurt again and again.


 
 
27.  I may not be good enough for everyone, but I’m the best for those who understand me.


 
 
28. There are two ways to be happy: Change your situation, or change your mindset towards it.


 
 
29. Life is a bitch. You have to learn how to f**k it.


 
 
30. People tell me I have a dirty mind, But I know I’m just creative.


               

31. Don’t give me your attitude, unless you want mine.


 
 
32. If there is no one to hold your hand put your hands in your pocket and continue your walk.


 
 
33. People with positive attitude succeed in life because they manage everything amazingly.


 
 
34. Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.


 
 
35. I don’t fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.


 
 
36.  People will talk behind your back, make sure to give them an interesting topic.


 
 
37. I don’t get lucky. I make my own luck.


 
 
38. Who need girls? when we have cute boys around.


 
 
39. I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.


 
 
40. Beware of a clever man who makes wrong look absolutely right.

                                 
 
 
41. I know I’m right, I don’t need to explain myself.


 
 
42. When I was born. The devil said.”oh, shit! Competition”


 
 
43. I am handsome and no ifs or buts.


 
 
44.  I wish I had “google” in my mind and “antivirus” in my heart.

 
 
45. The weakness of character is because of bad looks.


 
 
46. If I were programmed to be controlled I would have arrived with a remote. But, until then, I’m free like a bird.


 
 
47. I didn’t change, I only grew up and I think you should too.


 
 
48. I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me, because your actions spoke the truth.


 
 
49. Excuse me. I think I found something under my foot, oh! it’s your Attitude.


 
 
50. I’m ready to admit that I may not always be right, but I’m never wrong!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *